تحميل كتاب
اهلا بك في مكتبتي
لا تتردد بالتسجيل معنا
تحميل كتاب
اهلا بك في مكتبتي
لا تتردد بالتسجيل معنا
تحميل كتاب
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
pubacademy.ace.st--!>
pubacademy.ace.st--!>

danica patrick go daddy

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
kingsam

kingsam

عدد المساهمات : 2329
نقاط : 135686
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/11/2009

danica patrick go daddy Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: danica patrick go daddy   danica patrick go daddy Book_yellow_2429/2/2012, 18:52

danica patrick go daddy
danica patrick go daddy

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. — Aside from the attention garnered by NASCAR, the next biggest benefactor of Danica Patrick's move to the Sprint Cup Series is likely her primary sponsor, Go Daddy.

The Internet domain registrar recently set a sales record for a Sunday (and also broke its one-day mark for mobile website traffic) on Feb. 5 when it ran two Super Bowl commercials that featured Patrick. According to SourceEcreative, Patrick's 10 appearances in Super Bowl commercials is a record for a celebrity, and Bob Parsons, Go Daddy's executive chairman and founder, said the company plans to continue using her.

"When Danica has fun," Parsons said, "good things happen."

Before Sunday's rain-delayed Daytona 500, Parsons talked with USA TODAY about Patrick's splash in Cup, its future plans and a commercial campaign that some have viewed as controversial:

Q: How's your first trip to Speedweeks been?

A: It's been pretty exciting four days. This has been the Danica Daytona 500. We were sad about the downs but thrilled about the ups. I've always followed this (race) on TV, and I can't think of any Daytona 500 where one driver has been talked about as much as she has.

Q: Did you expect that level of attention?

A: I knew she'd receive a disproportionate amount of attention. I had no idea to this extent. This is beyond our wildest dreams.

Q: But it's been a roller coaster ride: Crashing Thursday, winning the pole Friday, crashing Saturday?

A: Yes. Well, scientifically, she should win today. Or she should finish well.

Q: Have you quantified any impact via the traffic to your website?

A: I can tell you that's being done. The only thing I know is business is good.

Q: When you talked to her this morning, how did she seem?

A: She's focused, calm and collected before a race. Danica has had a rough and tumble career. The boys have never cut her any slack. As a result, she's had a number of things she's had to deal with, but the good thing is she spends her time focused on what's in front of her, not what happened yesterday. We're excited that Dancia is over here in NASCAR. We'll go along for the ride. We're happy with our new relationship with James Hinchcliffe (who took Patrick's ride in the Izod IndyCar Series). He seemed perfect for us. I liked his comment that he has big heels to fill.

Q: What is the plan for next season if Patrick moves to Sprint Cup full time as she has indicated? Will you go with her, and can you afford the increase in the sponsorship price?

A: We'll look at that next year. It's going to be — no pun intended — driven by what Danica wants to do. We're in NASCAR because Danica wanted to be in NASCAR. I encouraged (her move). But this is what she wants to do. Would I support her running in the Indy 500? Yeah, if she wants to.

Whatever she wants, I'm standing alongside her. I'd probably be with her if she wanted to take up figure skating. If we can (afford Cup), we will do it. Where are we going to find someone better for us than Danica?

Q: Go Daddy has leveraged Patrick's sex appeal with some edgy commercials. How did that become the company's branding strategy?

A: We did that for the first time in 2005 (with actress Candice Michelle) when we spoofed the Janet Jackson (halftime show at the Super Bowl). Back then there wasn't even a 'Go Daddy Girl.' The media came up with that term. We did that commercial, and our market share jumped from 6-8 percent to 25 percent the next week.

So if you did that, and you owned a business and received a jump like that, would you do it again? That answers your question.

But Danica is always the hero looking at whoever's edgy. She's the straight woman. If you really dissect our commercials, they receive a lot more negative credit than they actually deserve. There's never a suggestion of sex. There's never any nudity. There's nothing like that. If you look at the (Super Bowl) commercial with David Beckham, that was much more than anything we've ever done. But we have this double standard that everyone has this idea of what a woman's place should be. At Go Daddy, we believe a woman's place is wherever she wants it to be.

Q: How did Patrick's Super Bowl commercials do this year?

A: There's only one way to judge a commercial: By sales. We broke all our sales records this year by far. I was pretty happy with it.

Q: Is there pride in putting Patrick in a record 10 Super Bowl commercials (according to SourceEcreative)?

A: Why it works so well is because both of us gained the same thing from a business relationship. I travel on a motorcycle on trips and spend a lot of time in gas stations. While I'm taking breaks, I always ask people, 'Have you ever heard of a company called Go Daddy?' And more often than not, they say, 'Danica Patrick.' We're like joined at the hip now. Which is a wonderful thing for both of us.

Q: Have there been any unusual interactions with her fans?

A: When Danica announced she was moving to NASCAR, I was in a golf store. This guy and his wife come over, and I don't know him from Adam. He says, 'My wife and I want to thank you for staying with Danica in NASCAR. We're so excited she's going to NASCAR that we shake.' I said, 'All right, buddy.'

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

danica patrick go daddy
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
تحميل كتاب :: اخبار عالمية :: اخبار عالمية :: اخبار الفن عالميا-
انتقل الى: